11.07.2007

Nevermore

I am a bad, bad, blogger.
My thoughts rarely make up a paragraph.
I have had some blog-worthy events since I last wrote.
A parent accosted me at a preschooler's program about how rude I am.
I totally wanted to cut a bitch, but didn't want to get arrested, so I apologized for "ruining" her child's program(cough*bullshit*) and let her walk away with her smug little face intact.
And later that day, I got rear ended in our old car, and now it's running like shit, but due to nothing that I can blame on the crash.
Here's a picture of my son ruining itsy bitsy spider for everyone (he is the pirate):

1 comment:

jp said...

I'm sorry that had to happen to you. I've learned that parents (as with many people in many situations) whom are most judgemental are usually the most insecure in their own parenting skills.