4.27.2007

The easy way out

I still haven't really been blogging, just kind of pretending to post while embedding video or photos.
Still, better than nothing, yes?
Sometimes songs or images better describe how I'm feeling, and I can't think of anything to write!
For posterity, I did see Grindhouse, and enjoyed it, mostly due to my superior attention span. Q.T. did much better than Robert Rodriguez, but both films were riotous and fun.
I just finished reading The Bedroom Secrets of the Master Chefs by Irvine Welsh, and Paint it Black by Janet Fitch. They were both good, the latter suitable mainly for the ladies, I think. Not to be sexist, and it's not necessarily chick lit, either. Ah, what do I know? Welsh always writes in a brogue that takes some getting used to, but the story was great, kind of a modern Dorian Gray tale.

No comments: