1.14.2008

Baby, it's cold outside.




Winter. It's good, but it's hard to believe that we will cold for at least 2 more months.
I have all these terrariums planned for spring, hoarding vessels, looking for glass blenders.
My friend Stefanie is having her baby girl, Mazey, today, and I could just cry that I live so far away!
The snowy driving pic above is from our trip to Minneapolis, where white out conditions are the norm.
Here's how old I am, I didn't even check to see who was playing at 1st Ave., couldn't care fucking less. Too old. Need home decor accoutrements.
We did get pretty demolished at the hotel's "manager's reception".
Free drinks, 2 per patron per visit to the bar. And spicy chex mix.
While we were there I got a big Ikea spree, my birthday present.
Iggy is working on the potty thang, it's not easy, but he's fairly reasonable.

1 comment:

Chris Cactus said...

It looks cold but I'm jealous of your snow.