1.11.2008

I hate my neighbors

I wonder if my "I love... " titles are becoming irritating.
I could say I'm keeping it positive, but I think I just get into a rut with it.
I could say it adds continuity, but it's also disingenuous, as I obviously don't *love* all of these things, and maybe suggests that I take the L word lightly.
So, I'm switching it up, because I could write a novel containing all of the shady hijinx next door.
But, no matter how skeevy my neighbors are, they are still preferable to this.
Then again, I live in Omaha, not D.C.
That blog post fills me with perverse joy, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh good God! I just went to that link you provided in that post and I am way horrified. I don't want to risk going back to the pictures again at work to confirm, but I swear in one of the pictures that dude is totally giving that crack ho a roscoe!!!

Wow...pictures are worth a thousand words!